Pune, 20 th February 2020- Verolt is blissful to announce that it is now an official AUTOSAR development partner. Verolt will contribute to both classic and adaptive platforms with a special focus on ADAS domain and modules that are closely connected to HW – Memory and MCAL.
What AUTOSAR development partners do?
AUTOSAR development partners use AUTOSAR standards and collaborate with core/premium partners to define the AUTOSAR standards for themselves.
Verolt’s vision as AUTOSAR development partner-
- To get in depth understanding of classic AUTOSAR platform
- Leverage the strong automotive domain experience for enhancement of AUTOSAR specifications
- AUTOSAR stack development as one of the core business objectives
- Special focus on memory and system stacks
- Networking with global AUTOSAR community for knowledge sharing and learning
- Learn/contribute to stabilize and mature the Adaptive AUTOSAR platform
- Develop IP’s around Adaptive AUTOSAR platform to address various use cases
- Strong willingness and readiness to contribute beyond the mandatory 0.5 FTE resources
How Verolt is planning to utilize the AUTOAR standards?
- Development of various AUTOSAR stacks around Classic and Adaptive platforms
- Develop IPs around Adaptive AUTOSAR platform to address various modern use cases like FOTA