Elevate Your Growth Story
Life At Verolt Means
Design The Future, Decide Your Destiny
Why Join Us?
Let Our Workspace Answer
Interactive Work Environment
Collaborate and Grow
Portfolio Enhancement with engagement from Fortune 500 companies
Your Verolt Life – Starts Here!
- Experience in research in areas around Artificial Intelligence, Machine-Learning/Neural Networks
- Experience in Advanced Driver Assistance System features and Autonomous vehicle applications.
- Experience in building solutions to problems in Audio / Image domain using Machine Learning.
- Experience in delivering machine learning components on edge devices and is familiar with device level
- Should be able to lead a team of highly motivated individuals and guide them through various stages of
- Ability to take high level details and come up with concrete plans / approach for solution development.
- Well-versed with Safety Standards of Automotive Domain
- Experience in Co-Ordination with Software Quality Assurance team
- Strong in C / C++ programming on Embedded Platforms
- Good understanding of Vehicle systems / architecture
- GCC, Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse IDE, SVN, Git, NVIDIA SDK
- 4 to 5 yrs of experience in at least one Deep Learning Framework: Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe, PyTorch
- Familiarity with various custom ML hardware’s like NPU / GPU / EVE etc.
- Programming skills: C, C++, Python
- Experience with Image Processing Toolboxes: Scikit, OpenCV, ImageMagick
- Experience with Audio Toolboxes: librosa, PyAudio
- Machine Learning experience: Familiarity with CNN, RNN, LSTM, GRU based ML models.
- Papers in CV / Audio conferences.
- Design & Algorithm: Data Structures, Design Patterns and Algorithm development
- Familiarity with Audio/Video Codecs
- Result oriented and self-starter.
- Excellent Learning skills, positive attitude and good team player.
- Passion for innovation and a sound understanding of future automotive industry ecosystem.
- Excellent communication skills. German language knowhow is an added advantage. Good presentation
/ reporting and cross function coordination skills.
Graduate / Post-Graduate in Computer / Electronics / Electrical Engineering with 6+ years of experience
Developing and guaranteeing safety concepts and compliance within areas of Body, Security systems, and ADAS in all phases of development for the Automotive Industry and T1 in India and Europe, on the basis of the organization’s functional safety management process and in accordance with the ISO 26262 standards.
- 5-7 years of hard-core design and development experience in the Automotive Industry in
Embedded SW development – with at least 2-3 years of hands-on experience as a Functional Safety specialist
- Hands-on experience on HARA, FSC, and TSC
- Robust understanding of Vehicle environment and functions, in particular, Automotive E&E Networks and current trends and challenges
- Good Understanding of Body and Security and ADAS products and applications in the vehicle environment
- Proficiency in AUTOSAR. Exposure to commonly used Microprocessor Architectures. Hands-on experience on Software Development Lifecycle
- Exposure to Embedded C, Matlab, Simulink, TargetLink, Autosar Tools (Vector), DOORS, Configuration Management
- Testing – QAC, Polyspace
- Good understanding of the Automotive Electrical and Electronic Networks including CAN, LIN,
Ethernet and Flexray
- Excellent communication skills. German language knowhow is an added advantage
- Good presentation/reporting and cross-function coordination skills
- Proven interpersonal and management skills (team builder/player)
- Availability to travel
- Knowledge/understanding of Customer requirements (including implicit requirements)
- Cost awareness and mindset to continuously improve the operational efficiency
Graduate / Post-Graduate (preferable) in Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering
Engineering graduate/PG in Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering with 2 to 6 years of experience.
- Should have SWC (Application Layer) development & Power modelling, System Knowledge
- Hands-On experience in AUTOSAR BSW development/configuration of various stacks
- Working Experience in AUTOSAR Architecture End 2 End Product Development Life Cycle Management
- Basic Software (Bsw) configuration with – Com, PduR, Can, Dcm, Dem, Nvm modules- Rte. Configuration
- Microcontroller Abstraction Layer (MCAL)
- Well-versed in Safety Standards of Automotive Domain
- Experience in Co-Ordination with Software Quality Assurance team
- Strong In C/C++ programming on Embedded Platform
- Good understanding of Vehicle systems/architecture
- Vector Tools (DaVinci Developer/ Configurator pro, CANoe, CANalyzer) & (NeoVI/Vehicle Spy)
- Knowledge on ARXML, ODX/PDX, DBC formats
- Experience in AUTOSAR Architecture with Latest Version
- Result oriented and self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent Learning skills, positive attitude, and a good team player.
Pune (Readiness for long term placement in US/Europe)
To act as an E/E Architect / System designer and be responsible for Verolt’s internal and external customer project executions ranging from concept studies, POCs / Prototypes up to series projects with major European OEMs and innovative start-ups. Also, play vehicle level/ system level primary customer interface for technical topics during project acquisitions and be involved in the development of Body Electronics and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and subsystems.
- Design and Evaluation of E/E architectures and network topologies for automotive applications derived from customer specifications and features.
- Analysis of Customer requirements (External and Internal) – functional and non-functional and support for planning and estimations.
- Preparation of technical proposals. Creation/review of System-level requirements.
- Concept definitions for Vehicle Network Communication Matrix, Onboard Diagnostics, Network management, Terminal, and Vehicle states.
- Engage very closely with Verolt’s Functional Safety Specialist and ensure the Functional safety concepts and implementations are evaluated and validated at the Vehicle level.
- Coordination / conflict resolution (technical)- cross functions (development/Testing).
- Train and develop key skills within the team which is required to deliver projects within the chosen domains – Body Electronics and ADAS.
- Engage with the ecosystem, in India and overseas to bring in current technology and systems knowledge – to provide leading-edge products and services.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
- 10+ years of design and development experience in the Automotive Industry – with at least 6-8 years of dedicated hands-on experience as a System Engineer/specialist in the field of E&E Architecture.
- Robust understanding of Vehicle environment and functions, in particular Automotive E&E Networks (CAN, LIN, Ethernet and Flexray) and current trends and challenges.
- Good Understanding of Body and Security and ADAS products and applications in the vehicle environment.
- Knowledge of vehicle E/E regulation implications for various markets.
- Working experience in vehicle integration activities like initial start-ups of prototypes.
- Exposure to Autosar and Functional Safety ISO 26262.
- Exposure to contemporary Hardware/PCB Design, Tools, and Testing techniques. Exposure to commonly used Microprocessor Architectures.
- Passion for innovation and a sound understanding of future functional vehicle systems.
- Excellent communication skills. German language knowhow is an added advantage. Good presentation/reporting and cross-function coordination skills.
Experience: 3 to 6 Years Educational Qualification: Any Graduate / Post-Graduate
• Work as technical consultant with the biggest names in the industry, particularly in Europe
• Responsible for assessing, designing, and implementing Salesforce solutions for our customers
• Develop the custom components using the latest features (including SF Lightning)
• Responsible for testing and deploying the solution
• Regularly interact with the customer throughout the implementation cycle
• Highly performing employees will get onsite opportunities (UK/Germany)
• Being part of an early stage start-up, you can expect to grow much faster both horizontally and
vertically in Verolt
• Candidates applying for this position must have implementation experience using Salesforce.
Supporting and enhancing the Salesforce application is an important part of the software lifecycle;
however our focus right now is on candidates who have done greenfield salesforce
implementations for customers
• Skilled in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components – both
within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java
Script within the Aura framework.
• Must have good amount of experience in requirement collection, analysis, designing, coding and
testing in Salesforce.
• Work experience in controlling the security through Data Access using Profiles, Permission Sets and
• Having Strong knowledge of developing Custom Objects, Fields, Tabs, Page Layouts, Record Types,
Reports and Dashboard Relationships, Validation Rules, workflows, Process Builder, Approval
• Experience in developing Apex classes, Triggers, Lightning and Visual Force pages.
• Hands on experience in Batch Apex and Scheduled Apex required for large data processing; have
used Data Loader for bulk import and export operations.
• Experience in building integrations with Salesforce via the SOAP or REST APIs; using SimpleSalesforce or Beatbox in particular.
• Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language (SoQL and SoSL) vs SQL.
• Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limitinformed development.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; our consultants will directly communicate with
the customers; hence ability to express one’s thought clearly and being articulate in explaining a
solution is a must.
• Result oriented, self-starter, excellent Learning skills, positive attitude, and good team player.
Will be a Definite Plus if
• You have multiple Salesforce Certifications
• Your experience has mostly been in implementations (and not in Support)
• Besides being an excellent developer, you are also a techno-functional consultant
• You can join us ASAP