Cybersecurity Specialist, Pune India
Graduate / Post-Graduate in Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering
4 to 8 Years
- Strong knowhow (preferably hands on experience) of design and development of automotive software and systems (ECUs, sensors, actuators).
- Fair understanding of Vehicle E/E architecture and domains – Body Electronics and ADAS
- Well versed with various automotive networks such as CAN, LIN, Ethernet etc.
- Should be able to analyse customer requirements with special focus on security aspects and derive adequate security concepts.
- Should be able to define applicable concepts for architectural elements with focus on security aspects – secure communication, secure data access, robustness, conformity to standards etc.
- Hands on experience with TARA (Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment), Threat modelling, secure by design principles.
- Hands on experience with post development anomaly detection methods – VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing)
- A strong technical understanding of Security technologies, associated development processes and relevant standards and regulations (ISO21434, WP29).
- Nice to have – AUTOSAR standards and Functional Safety (ISO26262) knowhow.
- Result oriented and self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience of training/mentoring a small team.
- Nice to have – German language knowhow