Front End Full Stack Software Engineer | HMI, India
Computer Science Graduate / Post-Graduate
2 to 5 years
- Be responsible for the research, design, development, and deployment of all products and platforms
- Proficient full stack/front-end web developer with experience in building large-scale applications.
- Ensure that the platform remains secure, scalable, sustainable.
- Set the bar for the quality of code, software engineering practices, communication skills, dealing with complexity, and ambiguity.
- Proficient in ReactJS/AngularJS/VueJS
- Experience with RESTful web services, HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap 3 of multiple designs
- Patterns Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL), NoSQL, web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in working with React, Dart, and Go-lang/ROR is desirable.
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Excellent knowledge of Design Principles/patterns and Architecture Principles, Expertise in AWS
- Design and build Scalable Web Applications
- Experience in DevOps Processes.
- As a senior engineer you will be expected to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Stay updated with the latest in technology
- Own the product release end to end
- Ability to think Out of Box to create innovative solutions
- Strong technical acumen and cross-functional familiarity with Product Management and UX
- Experience in a young startup and build products from scratch.
- Developed and delivered end-to-end web apps. Worked on consumer or educational apps.