Salesforce Developer/Sr. Salesforce Developer/Technical Lead , Pune India
Developer/Sr. Developer Experience
2 to 4 years of relevant experience in Salesforce Technical Lead Experience 5+ years of relevant experience in Salesforce
Key consideration for the ideal candidate
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com/ Salesforce1/ Force.com platform
- Development experience in Lightning Aura components (LWC exp. will be a plus)
- Have knowledge in developing APEX classes, Triggers, Visual force pages, Controllers, writing Workflow, REST API Integration.
- Have knowledge in designing custom objects, custom fields, custom formula fields, validation rules, custom reports, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to the application requirements.
- Have knowledge in Creating Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets.
- Conforming to Software Development Life Cycle processes and Force.com configuration best practices during implementation
- Custom development experience in Force.com (Apex, visual force), integration with other enterprises applications, and salesforce.com ecosystem applications.
- End-to-end implementation experience in either Sales or Service cloud will be considered a plus.
- Certifications: One or more Salesforce certifications is a must. It can be ADM201 or PD1. Nice to have Salesforce Sales & Service cloud certifications.
Additional Skills Required for Technical Lead
- Certifications: Along with ADM201/PD1, either Sales or Service Cloud certification.
- Customer-facing skills to drive complex multi-country Salesforce engagement rollout.
- Mentoring and training new hires on Salesforce.com Platform.
- Strong experience in Integrating Salesforce with other downstream applications. Experience onMulesoft could be considered a plus.
- Perform quality assurance on deliverables and work products.