Senior Android Developer | HMI, India
Computer Science Graduate / Post-Graduate
5 to 7 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Should have 4+ years of experience working with Android.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Must have sound knowledge of Android architecture components.
- Proven ability to architect solutions from scratch as well as jump in and refactor the large existing codebase.
- Experience with Android apps, with a deep focus on usability, performance, and integration with downstream REST APIs and services.
- Have an eye for elegant mobile UX and how the underlying architecture and design provide for it.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Start-up Experience will be an add-on. iOS app development is an add-on.
- Should have an app on the play store with 50K+ downloads and at least a rating of 4.