Software Engineer/ Sr. Engineer | Automotive Software, Pune India
Engineering graduate/PG in Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering with 2 to 6 years of experience.
- Should have SWC (Application Layer) development & Power modelling, System Knowledge
- Hands-On experience in AUTOSAR BSW development/configuration of various stacks
- Working Experience in AUTOSAR Architecture End 2 End Product Development Life Cycle Management
- Basic Software (Bsw) configuration with – Com, PduR, Can, Dcm, Dem, Nvm modules- Rte. Configuration
- Microcontroller Abstraction Layer (MCAL)
- Well-versed in Safety Standards of Automotive Domain
- Experience in Co-Ordination with Software Quality Assurance team
- Strong In C/C++ programming on Embedded Platform
- Good understanding of Vehicle systems/architecture
- Vector Tools (DaVinci Developer/ Configurator pro, CANoe, CANalyzer) & (NeoVI/Vehicle Spy)
- Knowledge on ARXML, ODX/PDX, DBC formats
Experience in AUTOSAR Architecture with Latest Version
- Result oriented and self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent Learning skills, positive attitude, and a good team player.