Software Quality Engineer, Pune India
Role and Responsibilities
- Create work products required for Software quality assurance such as QA Plan, QA Schedule, Quality Status Reports, Risk Management Plan.
- Plan and moderate reviews with development teams for Software work products.
- Perform Software risk management through various phases of projects.
- Review and ensure end to end traceability across various phases of SDLC.
- Support for successful delivery of Software work products by conducting key quality gate reviews.
- Review deliverables to ensure ASPICE compliance as per management and support processes.
- Continuously improve SQA process by enhancing requirements and process metrics based on KPIs.
- Co-ordination for ASPICE Gap analysis, reviews, internal and customer assessments with the respective stakeholders.
- Support RCAs using quality tools such as 8D, 5-Why, Fish-Bone Analysis.
- Basic understanding of FMEA & FTA.
- Basic understanding of automotive safety and security standards – ISO26262 and ISO21434.
- Basic understanding of Software tools such as ALM, CM, QAC, MISRA, PolySpace, DOORS PTC Integrity, GiT.
- Result oriented and self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- German language knowhow will be an advantage.
- Excellent learning skills, positive attitude, and good team player.